McAdvertisingList | Advertise your Minecraft Servers Here!

Hey! New to our server list? Register now and advertise your servers on our list and get tons of new players! What are you waiting for? Join us now!

McAdvertisingList is a server advertising list for you to advertise your minecraft servers! Our Minecraft Server List will get you new players to jump start your minecraft server!

Advertisements

Buy Quality Phone Covers at an Affordable Price!
Buy Quality Phone Covers at an AFFORDABLE Price!

Hit Counter

Donate to help McAdvertisingList!

Latest topics

» BuildAtNight [1.11.2] Survival, Ranked Server With Amazing Staff!
Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 am by SMagicBaconS

» Blyatski OP Factions! 24/7
Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 am by NinjaPonyTacos

» TheNRK:// 1.4 - 1.11.2 Factions//Survival & PVP//Custom World
Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:43 am by XxDawnsusxX

» [1.11] AwesomeServer [24/7, SURVIVAL, PVP, BUILDING]
Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 pm by Zackaria

» Thegoldyiron - Resonant Rise
Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:53 am by TooxicMC

» TheGoldyIron - Network [1.11, Towny, Vanilla, etc..]
Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:51 am by TooxicMC

» Purge Anarchy
Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 am by glitchman04

» Boolin and Coolin
Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm by Kappable

» Angstrum Network
Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:59 am by DanZGaming

Advertisement

bigEcraft (Hub Server) LOOKING FOR PLAYERS!

Poll

What is good about this server?

[ 1 ]
    10% [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    10% [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    10% [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    10% [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    10% [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    10% [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    10% [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    10% [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    10% [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    10% [10%] 

Total Votes: 10

EvanDawesome
    [Newbie]
    [Newbie]

bigEcraft (Hub Server) LOOKING FOR PLAYERS!

Post by EvanDawesome on Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:44 pm

Hello fellow Minecraft Players! My name Is EvanDawesome but I go by Evan. I started my Minecraft server in early 2013 and I have been adding many new elements of fun for the years that followed. Currently the active game modes in order of release are Survival, Kitpvp, Creative, and Factions. I am thinking about doing a hunger games server and maybe a skywars one in the near future. Also I may or may not because the plugin takes up like 4G of RAM consistently is an air ship plugin. So basically it would be like Factions but you would fly pirate ships and raid bases. Let's see what else... I have some unique shop items for very cheap like blaze and creeper eggs, over powered monthly kits on factions and survival, lots of hidden spots and parkour, there is also great (but not over powered) voting rewards on all the servers, There is always build protection in some sort of way (I say this because in factions you are never 100% protected), and much more. If this sounds like your type of server and you want to be some of the first players to be consistent and help the community grow by voting for us then this server is for you! Please read the rule book though (one of the biggest rules is no asking for staff or free things ever. On bigEcraft it is even more punishable than using a hacked client)[/color]. The IP is bigEcraft.com. JOIN AND YOU WILL BE SURPRISED TO SEE IT'S GREAT QUALITY! Contact me at bigecraft.owner@gmail.com

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:01 pm